Your Passion, Your .Club Domain!
Even though the concept of "social networking" has recently become relevant, the reality is that people have always been social, even before the advent of the Internet. Being in a small, medium, and large groups, being a member is part of our DNA. Our "club" is who we are, its part our identity. And this is why the new Top-Level-Domain .CLUB is going to be a very popular domain name to own.
.Club is different and better than the traditional TLDs of .com, .net, and etc.. The original TLDs were created to pre-grouped, to put registrants into a specific "club". One for businesses, one for network operators, and another for large organizations, which often made it difficult to know where one's fits. This is exactly where .CLUB is different and better, because you the registrant decides the club, and you the club can name it!
"Become a Member" is the Power of .CLUB:
"Fishing.club" to "newyorkrunners.club" is so simple and understandable to anyone, since it eloquently says "join us". This power of extending membership in a single domain name is the real value of owning a .CLUB domain. Even HEXONET is already looking at creating a number of HEXONET "clubs" using a number of .CLUB domain names.
Why .CLUB: Top 5 Reasons
- High profile premium names like Poker.club, Book.club, Golf.club, Wine.club, Yacht.club, Tennis.club and thousands more.
- “CLUB” adds valuable meaning to literally any word.
- “CLUB” is a global phenomena – it carries the same spelling and meaning throughout the world.
- Every consumer facing business needs a .Club for their affinity/loyalty/customer community.
- Millions of people with hobbies and passions can now start their own clubs – coming together around their shared interests.
Important Dates for .CLUB*:
- Sunrise: January 28, 2014 - March 29, 2014 15:00 UTC
- Landrush: April 1 - May 1, 2014 15:00 UTC
- Go Live (General Availability): May 7, 2014 15:00 UTC
For More Information:
* HEXONET provides dates provided by the Registry and presents it as is and without warranty. HEXONET also reserves the right to update, modify, and change the dates without notice.