HEXONET To Offer Innovative DPMLTM RightsideTM Service to Resellers as of March 3rd, 2014
What is the DPMLTM ?
RightsideTM will be launching its own rights protection mechanism for NewTLDs, the DPMLTM (Domain Protected Marks ListTM.). This allows trademark holders to protect their validated trademarks by blocking their trademark and trademark + item, without defensively purchasing domain names on every RightsideTM NewTLD.
How Does it Work?
For brands that are registered with the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH), a trademark (TM) holder can use DPML to protect their brand across all current and future Rightside NewTLDs releases. DPML registration applies to an exact trademark match, a variation on a trademark or as a trademark plus a linked term. Currently, the Rightside DPML is available for a one-year registration term. In a few months, Rightside will add the feature for multi-year renewals. Stay tuned for an announcement.
Key Benefits of a DPML Block:
- Brand owners can protect their trademarks, as well as, keywords that contain the trademark.
- Using the DPML is a more cost effective alternative to defensively registering multiple domain names
- A single registration covers ALL of RightSideTM NewTLDs.
- A block can be removed (on a per TLD basis) should the trademark holder decide to register the domain (resolve) for use.
Annual/Renewal Pricing for a DPMLTM Rightside - 1-Year Term:
- Reseller Price Class: 446.25* (net price: 375.00) USD/Year Protection
- Premium Price Class: 416.50* (net price: 350.00) USD/Year Protection
- Platinum Price Class: 386.75* (net price: 325.00) USD/Year Protection
DPMLTM Rightside Supported NewTLDs (Currently would include the following uncontested TLDs):
.ACTOR, .CONSUTLING, .DANCE, .DEMOCRAT, .ENGINEER, .FUTBOL, .HAUS, .IMMOBILIEN, .KAUFEN, .MODA, .NINJA, .PUB, .REPUBLICAN, .REVIEWS, .ROCKS, .SOCIAL, .AIRFORCE, .ARMY, .GIVES, .NAVY, .REHAB