.ASIA Growing in Popularity, Don't Miss Out.
Due to the extremely high demand for .ASIA domains during our October promotion, HEXONET has decided to extend our amazing price discount for .ASIA domains until the end of the year.
All new 1 year .ASIA Domains will remain at 5.83* (net: 4.90)USD per Domain/Year until December 31, 2010. This is the lowest price for .ASIA Domains HEXONET has ever offered.
Promotion Rules and Details
- End Date: December 31, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. CEST
- Only new one (1) year .ASIA registrations are applicable
- Promotion does NOT apply to renewals or transfers
HEXONET .ASIA Backordering Service:
In March of this year, HEXONET launched one of the first and only .ASIA backordering services anywhere. Since then many HEXONET customers have been highly successful aquiring valuable .ASIA domains at the point of expiration! For more details, click here.
Explosive Growth of the Internet in Asia:
Asia is witnessing explosive adoption and usage of the Internet. Its two largest economies, China and India already have some 500 MILLION Internet users. According to a report just released by consulting firm McKinsey, Asia’s internet users will total over 1.1 billion by 2015. Furthermore, within five years, this market may generate revenues of more than $80 billion in Internet commerce, access fees, device sales, etc. McKinsey consulting projects that in a mere five years, China’s Internet users will double in size (55 percent of the population) and India’s will quintuple. Many companies are using the .ASIA domain to reach the highly diverse Asian marketplace. Some popular examples include giorgioarmani.asia, honda.asia and panasonic.asia.
Latest News on .ASIA:
- IDNs: Internationalized Domain Names or IDNs will soon become available for .ASIA domains (more). According to the registry Sunrise will start in Q4 of 2010 and Landrush is set for Q2 of 2011. GoLive for .ASIA IDNs is scheduled for Q3 of 2011. According to Edmon Chung, CEO of DotAsia, “Asia is one of the most important regions for IDN. Asia is already the largest Internet marketplace with over 700 million users online. However, that represents only 18.5% penetration. IDN will bring the Internet to the rest of the people in Asia who do not speak English … Small and Medium sized Enterprises around the world will benefit from IDN deployment. Local SMEs in Asia can leverage their existing brand in their native language to build their online presence with an IDN, while global SMEs can become more Asian-friendly by adopting an Asian IDN as their web address.”
- KeepClicking.Asia: DotAsia Organisation has launched KeepClicking.Asia, a social platform and focal point for people to learn about the development of Asia’s Internet marketplace and the “.ASIA” domain.
- Ella Koon: Testament to the fact that the Internet in Asia represents a tremendous opportunity for international companies, leading domain registrar GoDaddy has just announced its new GoDaddy Girl to Asia, Ms. Ella Koon. Ms. Koon is a very popular model, actress and singer in Asia. Be sure to check out her personal website: ella.asia
HEXONET encourage all resellers and customers to consider adding .ASIA domains. HEXONET believes there is tremendous future growth opportunities in the very near future.