We are pleased to announce that we have added yet a further TLd to our TLD Family. As of October 1, 2012 you will have the possibility of registering the restricted country code Top-Level-Domain of Finland - .FI.
- RESELLER: 33.32* (net price: 28.00) EUR per Domain/Year
- PREMIUM: 29.63* (net price: 24.90) EUR per Domain/Year
- PLATINUM: 24.99* (net price: 21.00) EUR per Domain/Year
.FI Registry Information
- Registry: FICORA
- WHOIS-Server: whois.ficora.fi
- Registration Periods: 1, 3 and 5 Years
- Add Grace Period: 0 Days
- Accounting Period: -7 Days
- Finalization Period: -1 Day
- Registration System: Real-time
- Transfers: Supported
If you have any questions about registering .FI domains, please do not hesitate to contact HEXONET at email@example.com.
* The GROSS price includes Germany's 19% VAT; many resellers pay the lower NET price without VAT.
Prerequisites for applying for a domain name are met, when the applicant is
- a person of at least 15 years of age who has a Finnish Personal Identity Number and is domiciled in Finland
- a company, an organization or a private entrepreneur entered in the Finnish Trade Register, the Finnish Register of Associations or the Finnish Register of Foundations
- a Finnish public corporation
- a state-owned company
- an independent public service, public association or an embassy of a foreign state.
Domain names may be applied for only after the Trade, Association or Foundation registration has been finalised. A pending registration is not sufficient. An applicant who has only a Business ID or is entered only in the tax administration register is not entitled to a domain name.
According to the Act on Domain Names, the applicant is responsible for ensuring that the domain name is not wrongfully based on the registered name or trademark of another party. In the application form, the applicant must certify that the domain name is not a registered name or trademark that belongs to another party.
If the name server inspection reveals that the name server is inoperative, it must be corrected within a month. Otherwise, the domain name application will expire and the applicant loses the domain name. The fee will not be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: Domain Name Application (Registration) fees will not be refunded if:
- the domain name is registered incorrectly by mistake;
- the application expires due to inoperative name servers; or
- FICORA later suspends or revokes the domain name pursuant to the Domain Name Act.