On August 18th, HEXONET and NamesCon are teaming up to take guests on a sunset boat cruise just off the coast of beautiful Vancouver, BC. The highlight of the Cruise will be our "Ask the Domain Experts" panel, domain name industry heavy weights representing "Old Registry", "New Registry", "Aftermarket" and "Registrar" providing insights of where the market is heading. Moderated by Richard Lau of NamesCon, the panelists include:
- Mr. Chris Campbell – Senior Director of Business Development for Afilias
- Mr. Kevin Kopas, Channel Manager APAC, PIR
- Mr. Vern Jurovich, COO UniRegistry
- Mr. Daniel Schindler, Co-Founder & EVP Donuts
- Mr. Matt Overman, VP & GM of Aftermarket & Premium Domains, Rightside
- Mr. Tony Kim, CMO, HEXONET
The key sponsors of this inaugural event include Afilias, Donuts, Public Interest Registry, Rightside, and Uniregistry. Additionally, CIRA is providing a fantastic prize giveaway for Cruise attendees. The Cruise will be geared toward networking and the exchange of ideas from around our industry, while cruising around the panoramic views of Vancouver's skyline. Guests will also be served a selection of light snacks and refreshments.
We are expecting a full crowd of over 150 domain name enthusiasts, domainers, and many of HEXONET's customers and industry friends. We welcome you onboard if you will be in the Vancouver area! To register, please visit the event page at www.HEXONET.EVENTS.