HEXONET has exciting news about the soon to be released .CHINA IDN extension (domainname.中国 and IDN.中 国). These highly anticipated domains will finally be available on a first-come-first-serve basis on October 29, 2012. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! If you are interested in these domains please read the following details:
October 29, 2012 @ 00:00:00 UTC
• Annual: 40.46 (net price: 34.00) USD per Domain/Year plus 11.90 (net price 10.00) USD one-time setup
• Annual: 39.27 (net price: 33.00) USD per Domain/Year plus 11.90 (net price 10.00) USD one-time setup
• Annual: 38.08 (net price: 32.00) USD per Domain/Year plus 11.90 (net price 10.00) USD one-time setup
a. Required Documentation:
- A copy of government issued identification for the Registrant which must match what is listed in WHOIS. (Example: Drivers license, passport, etc) In .JPG format between 100K and 1MB.
- A signed letter of commitment in .JPG format no more than 100K in size.
- A copy of corporate documentation that shows it is a legal entity. (Example: Articles of incorporation, business license) in .JPG format between 100K and 1MB.
- A signed letter of commitment in .JPG format no more than 100K in size
b. Verify Accuracy of Documents and Contact Handles:
When creating the contact handles please note that the registrant's name and organization must be written in Pin-Yin in cases of Chinese registrant, not in English.When filling out the "domain name registration application form" please ensure that the following handles - Owner contact ID, Admin Contact ID, Technical Contact ID and Billing Contact ID - are accurate and that the contact information EXACTLY MATCHES the information provided during the online domain application.
c. Immediate Documentation Submission:
The required documentation must either be faxed to HEXONET at +49 6841 6984-199 OR be sent via email to email@example.com within 10 days after registration request. Failure to submit valid documentation via fax or email will result in the domain(s) being revoked. If any domain is revoked refunds will automatically be processed.
d. Validation of Required Documentation:
CNNIC will review the documents, which can take up to 5 days. CNNIC will be auditing every document submitted.