Several members of the HEXONET team recently attended the premier domain conference event NamesCon held in Las Vegas, January 22-25, 2017. This year's record 1300 attendees participated in informative keynote addresses, hands-on workshops, roundtable discussions, breakout sessions, an exhibition floor and networking. HEXONET would like to thank Richard Lau and his entire team for organizing this exceptional event! HEXONET has participated in this event since its inception four years ago. This year, we were a key sponsor of the event and showcased our brand new booth in the exhibit hall. It was an excellent opportunity to engage with some of our existing customers, industry colleagues and forge new business contacts.
Some of the highlights of Namescon included:
- Rightside hosted a fantasic opening evening reception
- A live domain auction presented by RightOfTheDot and NameJet.
- A fascinating keynote by Matt Mullenweg, co-founder of Wordpress
- Industry experts discussed the massive, important, and complex domain market that is China.
- Sessions covering: domain monetization, impact of brand TLDs, opportunities in India, and more.
- Water Night Charity Gala: over $89,000 raised for WaterSchool, a very important foundation that helps transform the lives of families in need of clean water in many African communities.
Excellent summaries of the event can be found here: namescon.blog and dnjournal.com