HEXONET's main website (WWW.HEXONET.NET) has been going through a major upgrade over the past several months. On Monday, September 10th, 2012 at 10:00 UTC, the new homepage for the company will be available for all customers and resellers. Some of the keys changes include:
- Easier and more intuitive site navigation.
- A completely new section solely dedicated to Registrar Operations Center (registrarOC), one of the company's most sought after services.
- A completely new section dedicated to newTLDs (new Top-Level-Domains) and how to pre-register them.
- A new "Software" area with API information and third party modules; HEXONET continues to integrate with many third party vendors.
- Direct quick searching for domains and newTLDs - expression of Interest (EOI) - available throughout the new site
- New and ongoing promotions will be more prominently displayed
- More detailed and expansive customer WIKI for quick access to help, registry information, and support details.
HEXONET kindly requests feedback and comments on our new website, as well as our newly expanded WIKI. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.