.NO - The ccTLD of Norway
HEXONET continues to add more ccTLDs to our already industry leading selection of domain extensions. We are pleased to announce the availability of .NO domains, the official country-code Top-Level-Domain of Norway.
Annual: 130.90* (net: 110.00) NOK
Transfer: 130.90* (net: 110.00) NOK
Trade: 130.90* (net: 110.00) NOK
Annual: 113.05* (net: 95.00) NOK
Transfer: 113.05* (net: 95.00) NOK
Trade: 113.05* (net: 95.00) NOK
Annual: 95.20* (net: 80.00) NOK
Transfer: 95.20* (net: 80.00) NOK
Trade: 95.20* (net: 80.00) NOK
- Rules and Policies (view)
- Min./Max/ Characters: 2/63
- IDNs: Allowed
- Possible IDN Characters Include: á, à, ä, č, ç, đ, é, è, ê, ŋ, ń, ñ, ó, ò, ô, ö, š, ŧ, ü, ž, æ, ø and å
- Please Note: Only 20 Domains per Registrant permitted
- Additional Information on .NO at the HEXONET Customer WIKI
Note: Registrants of .NO domain can only be Norwegian organizations with a valid organization number in the Brønnøysund Register Centre (Enhetsregisteret). Additionally, the administrative contact of a .NO domain must be employed at or directly affiliated to the registrant organization, as well as, have a Norwegian address.
.co.NL - The Alternative to .NL
On Wednesday, January 19, 2011, at 10:00 a.m.UTC, .co.NL domains will be available for registration at HEXONET. Please note that anyone worldwide can register .co.NL domains without restriction. Prices are as follows:
- Reseller: 10.71* (net: 9.00) EUR per Domain/Year
- Premium: 9.28* (net: 7.80) EUR per Domain/Year
- Platinum: 7.85* (net: 6.60) EUR per Domain/Year
* The GROSS price includes Germany's 19% VAT; many resellers pay the lower NET price without VAT.