CentralNIC Releases Over 35,000 2-Character Domains Across 26 Extensions - February 11, 2013.
Available to all HEXONET Resellers/Customers, the 26 extensions are:
.us.com / .us.org / .gb.com / .gb.net / .eu.com / .com.de / .de.com / .qc.com / .se.com / .se.net / .uk.net / .cn.com / .ae.org / .br.com / .jp.net / .jpn.com / .ar.com / .uy.com / .no.com / .sa.com / .za.com / .hu.com / .hu.net / .kr.com / .gr.com / .ru.com
A PREMIUM price applies for the first year only and will renew thereafter at regular standard pricing.
- Premium Price for .com.de is: 208.25* (net price: 175.00) EUR/First Year with regular pricing in the subsequent years
- Premium Price for .jp.net is: 297.50* (net price: 250.00) USD/First Year with regular pricing in the subsequent years
- Premium Price for all other CentralNIC Extensions: 279.65* (net price: 235.00) USD/First Year with regular pricing in the subsequent years
.NET Price Increase - July 1, 2013
VeriSign announced that they will be increasing the annual price for .NET domains starting July 1, 2013.
- .NET Prices: increasing by 0.51 USD per Domain/Year.
.ORG Price Increase - July 1, 2013
PIR announced that they will also be increasing the annual prices for .ORG domains starting July 1, 2013.
- .ORG Prices: increasing by 0.55 USD per Domain/Year.
.NAME Price Increase - August 1, 2013
VeriSign recently announced that they will also be increasing the annual prices for .NAME domains starting August 1, 2013.
- .NAME Second-Level Domain Prices (example.name): increasing by 0.60 USD per Domain/Year.
- .NAME Third-Level Domain Prices (john.doe.name): increasing by 0.77 USD per Domain/Year
- .NAME Email Forwarding Prices: increasing by 1.20 USD per Email Address
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PRICE INCREASES ARE REGISTRY PRICE PRICE INCREASES ONLY. HEXONET is simply adjusting pricing directly inline with the registry price increase only.
* The GROSS price includes Germany's 19% VAT; many resellers pay the lower NET price without VAT.