.INFO Price Increase - July 1, 2017
Afilias announced a price increase to the annual price of .INFO domains starting July 1, 2017.
- .INFO Prices: increasing by 1.06* (net price: 0.89) USD per Domain/Year.
- HEXONET recommends renewing any domains ahead of this price increase.
WHOISTrustee Now Offered for Several Uniregistry TLDs
We are please to announce that WHOISTrustee (whois privacy) is now available for the following TLDs:
.AUDIO, .BLACKFRIDAY, .CHRISTMAS, .CLICK, .DIET, .FLOWERS, .GAME, .GIFT, .GUITARS, .HELP, .HIPHOP, .HOSTING, .JUEGOS, .LINK, .LOL, .MOM, .PICS, .PHOTO, .PROPERTY, .SEXY, .TATTOO
- An announcement was made in our May 2017 newsletter that we will be offering .SC premium domains, including sought-after 2-character domains, starting June 1, 2017. Please note that the registry has postponed the launch of these and no new launch date has been set.
- As of Juy 18, 2017 , all new .LONDON premium domain registrations will be at Premium Price, Regular Renewal. Any premium domain registered prior to July 18, will remain Premium Price, Premium Renewal.
Changes to the Response to the AddDomain API Command
In addition to EXPIRATIONDATE and STATUS the following four properties will get returned in response to a successful AddDomain API command as of 2017-07-10 10:00:00 UTC:
- FINALIZATIONDATE (The date an upcoming renewal will be finalized for a domain set to AUTORENEW)
- ACCOUNTINGDATE (The date our renewal system charges the respective domain's HEXONET user account if a domain is set to AUTORENEW)
- PAIDUNTILDATE (The date until a domain is paid for at HEXONET)
- FAILUREDATE (The date a domain set to AUTOEXPIRE/AUTODELETE will get deleted at the registry)
For our customers using EPP there will be no changes as those response properties will only get returned via the HEXONET API.
Changes for .CH and .LI Domains
The SWITCH registry adjusted some periods related to the domain life cycle. A subscription period will now start on the day of registration, not as
before (on the first day of the next month). Also, SWITCH will introduce a grace period of 10 days after a deletion because of an expiration of a domain.
We will apply these changes and enable the new settings on the July 3, 2017. The finalization and the failure period will be 9 days and the new accounting period will be 0 days.