.AI Domains Now Available
We are pleased to announce that .AI domains are now available to register at HEXONET. .AI is the country-code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for Anguilla. It is not a new ccTLD by any means. However, in the past couple of years we have seen an increase in the number of domains names leveraging the .AI extension. Why is this? Well, just follow the money trail. Massive amounts of money are being invested in Artificial Intelligence technologies and startups. .AI can be used as a short and succinct way to represent the very popular buzzword Artificial Intelligence.
Examples of companies we think are using the .AI domain well:
Argo.ai Ford Motors has invested $1 Billion in Argo, a startup focused on developing self-driving car technologies
Element.ai Artificial intelligence incubator and lab based in Montreal
Uber.ai A new division of Uber dedicated to research in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Sentient.ai Developing cutting-edge AI software to improve customer engagement and website conversions
Mycroft.ai Mycroft is a free and open-source intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator for Linux-based operating systems
Ascent.ai Tokyo-based robotics and AI startup.
Eligibility and Pricing Details:
- Anyone can register a .AI domain
- Minimum registration term: 2 years
- Available SLDs: .COM.AI, .NET.AI, .OFF.AI, .ORG.AI
- Reseller Price Class: 95.20* (net price: 80.00) USD/Domain/Year
- Premium Price Class: 82.71* (net price: 69.50) USD/Domain/Year
- Platinum Price Class: 74.38* (net price: 62.50) USD/Domain/Year
Please consult our wiki for additional details on .AI domains: https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/AI
.NET Price Increase - February 1, 2018
Verisign announced a price increase to the annual price of .NET domains starting February 1, 2018.
- .NET Prices: increasing by 0.98* (net price: 0.82) USD per Domain/Year.
- HEXONET recommends renewing any domains ahead of this price increase.
- .CLUB Premium Domains
- CLUB will be adding one additional premium pricing tier, along with additonal inventory of names on February 6, 2018. There are now a total of 10 tiers. Domains will renew at standard price levels. You can view complete pricing details from within your account pricing schedule.