.WS (WebSite) Price Increase Announcement
As of October 1, 2010, Global Domains International, the official registry operator of Western Samoa or .WS (used as WebSite) will be increasing prices by 0.50 USD per Domain/Year. Due to this registry increase, HEXONET will unfortunately have to also raise .WS prices for resellers on October 1, 2010:
- RESELLER: From 15.83 (net: 13.30) by 0.59 (net: 0.50) to 16.42 (net: 13.80) USD per Domain/Year
- PREMIUM: From 13.57 (net: 11.40) by 0.59 (net: 0.50) to 14.16 (net: 11.90) USD per Domain/Year
- PLATINUM: From 11.78 (net: 9.90) by 0.59 (net: 0.50) to 12.38 (net: 10.40) USD per Domain/Year
Public Interest Registry to Increase .ORG Prices - Renew Now and Save
The Public Interest Registry (PIR) recently announced a price increase for .ORG domains of 0.55* (net: 0.46) USD. This price increase is scheduled for April 1, 2011.
HEXONET highly recommends and encourages all resellers to inform your clients ahead of time, giving them ample opportunity to save before the price increase takes effect. Renewing .ORG domains for one, two or even nine years will result big savings.
New .ORG Prices as of April 1, 2011
- Reseller: Increasing by 0.55* (net: 0.46) USD to 12.33* (net: 10.36) USD per Domain/Year
- Premium: Increasing by 0.55* (net: 0.46) USD to 11.14* (net: 9.36) USD per Domain/Year
- Platinum: Increasing by 0.55* (net: 0.46) USD to 9.83* (net: 8.26) USD per Domain/Year
PLEASE NOTE THAT IS A REGISTRY (PIR) PRICE INCREASE ONLY.
* The GROSS price includes Germany's 19% VAT; many resellers pay the lower NET price without VAT.