With HEXONET offering great promotional pricing on a a number of Rightside new TLDs, we would like to showcase three of these for the benefit of our clients and resellers.
.SOCIAL - The New World Is Social
- Say Hello to .SOCIAL - The world is now a very social place. Over the last decade, we’ve become used to sharing large chunks of our lives on social media, with friends, colleagues, acquaintances, alumni, likeminded enthusiasts – even complete strangers. Almost everything we do online now comes with an optional share button, allowing us to disseminate what we’re doing, watching, caring about or eating across multiple social platforms. Every day seems to bring with it a new app or website dedicated to uniting us in some novel way or other.
- People Love .SOCIAL - Stepping in above all of these many and varied ways of expanding our social network is .SOCIAL. It’s a new Top Level Domain created especially to bring all of the social content – and the people who create it – together in one place on the Internet. It’s the meeting place for social media.
- .SOCIAL Benefits - The .SOCIAL TLD is a dedicated space on the Internet for brands, organisations and individuals to showcase their social media interactions, content and connections. A .SOCIAL domain reinforces the branding of communities whose members work together for common goals, enjoy common interests and engage one another.
Reasons for being .SOCIAL
- It is the standard; where all social-media savvy organisations and individuals engage with their customers and network
- Marketing savvy Social Media enthusiasts and consultants will adopt .SOCIAL as the place to aggregate and showcase their own social activity
- It is the go-to term for social media consultants to use to brand their area of expertise
- This TLD is also a useful tool for charitable, non-profit family and community support organisations, as well as public and private social services, and civic and social clubs
.REVIEWS - Everyone has an Opinion!
- Introducing .REVIEWS - Reviews are everywhere. With the rise of the Internet and, more recently, social media, review content of all types has skyrocketed. You can see this in the number, and importance of stand-alone reviews sites like yelp.com and epinions.com. It’s also reflected in the number of vertical reviews sites dedicated to one entertainment type, movies for instance, or a single service type like restaurants.
- .REVIEWS Advantage
- Large Addressable Market: Everyone’s got an opinion. And at .REVIEWS, there’s a world of people checking them out before spending on goods and services.
- High Brand Adoption: A .reviews domain will appeal to brands interested in following the conversation around their products and services.
- 61% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision, and they are now essential for e-commerce sites SOURCE: Econsultancy
- 63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site which has user reviews SOURCE: iPerceptions
- Reasons For Adopting a .REVIEWS Domain Include:
- Benefit from the growing value of community-generated content for buying decisions
- Maximise the impact of your web address for intent driven shoppers
- Brand your web address to be central to the consumer decision-making process
- Transform your web address for search-centric shoppers
- Market and Audience Overview - The market for .REVIEWS is massive. It’s an extremely horizontal TLD that applies to virtually every location or type of good or service. It can even be used in combination with individuals’ names associated with brands – say, entertainers, sports figures or politicians, for example. Each of the launch phases associated with .REVIEWS – Sunrise, Landrush and GA – has the potential to attract large audiences from the overall market.
The Primary Audiences for .REVIEWS Domain Include:
- DOMAIN OWNERS - This includes the owners of around 225,000 domains* that currently use the word “reviews” immediately to the left of the dot, e.g. autoreviews.com.
- ONLINE ENTREPRENEURS/REVIEW AGGREGATORS - This audience made up of individuals running low cost/low maintenance internet business. These end-users monetize sites through advertising and affiliate links and drive visitors to the content of professional or user-generated reviews around specific products, services or other review content via SEO and SEM strategies.
- MEDIA COMPANIES - Media companies come in all shapes and sizes. From stand-alone newspapers or radio stations, to large, multi-channeled outlets with physical, broadcast and digital presences. Regardless of type, they often include reviews content. Every single newspaper, radio station, television station, magazine or journal is an excellent prospect for a .REVIEWS domain.
- PUBLISHERS - Publishers, like media companies, come in various sizes. Unlike media companies, that are often simply content distributors, publishers create/own the content they distribute. Be they book, music, film or software publishers, each will benefit from a .REVIEWS domain to accumulate reviews related to their published goods.
- AUTHORS/BLOGGERS - There are a large number of independent bloggers whose principal content is reviews. While some of this audience overlaps with existing “reviews” domain holders, many will not: they will not have chosen to include “reviews” in their website/blog title. These individuals make their sites more “findable” and enhance their professional standing with a .REVIEWS domain.
- RETAILERS - From the smallest to the largest, retailers have become accustomed to the importance reviews can add to their website. Reviews are indispensable tools to consumers and businesses to assist with everyday and critical decision-making. A .REVIEWS site for a retailer enables easier user-generated content administration, brand protection and marketing experimentation.
- MANUFACTURERS/SERVICE PROVIDERS - Reviews for products and services easily outstrip those for entertainment. Manufacturers and service providers, therefore, are an enormous opportunity as users of .REVIEWS domains. As with retailers, a separate .REVIEWS site provides them with many options that are unavailable when bundling reviews on a standard corporate domain.
.CONSULTING - Internet is Full of Experts
- Introducing .CONSULTING - Consulting is a one-size-fits-all term for a variety of, generally, business-related advice-giving. Most people are aware of the more public specializations like management consulting, but there are many other types of consulting, including marketing, technology, human resources and more. Consulting businesses can thrive with any number of employees between one and 100,000. That’s no wild boast. A number of the top firms employ well over a hundred thousand consultants. Many others have tens of thousands on their books. Consulting is a versatile business. They work at all levels of virtually all businesses, some incredibly specialized whilst others offer broader management expertise.
- Reasons for Moving to a .CONSULTING Domain - The new .CONSULTING domain is the perfect space online for consultants to promote their expertise and services. Networking, self-promotion and branding are important aspects of the industry. A .CONSULTING web domain offers these professionals the opportunity to brand themselves and stand out from the competition. A .CONSULTING domain brings consultants together like never before, as a community of like-minded individuals and organizations, spanning every industry and country. With .CONSULTING, you truly are part of the solution – either globally or locally.
- High Adoption Rates - Networking, self-promotion and branding are important aspects of the consulting industry. A .CONSULTING web domain will give these professionals the opportunity to brand themselves and stand out from the competition.
- Value Added Services - Consultants rely on their web presence to brand themselves and win new clients but may not have the technical skill or time to dedicate to building a website from scratch. Solutions likes hosting, site builder tools and email are a natural fit for this market.
A .CONSULTING Domain:
- Instantly identifies you as an expert
- Enhances your brand online
- Increases your visibility to prospects and your peers