Radix is Asia's largest new gTLD applicant and currently operates the new gTLDs .website, .press. host and .space. HEXONET is excited to feature two of Radix's latest new gTLDs that have just launched - .Site and .Tech.
dot SITE - .SITE
.Site is the perfect way to mark your location on the internet with a short, savvy and sharp website address.
- Short: A four letter domain extension
- Sharp: Get the exact name you've always wanted! No more compromises.
- Savvy: Easily understood by customers around the globe
- Opportunities for existing domain registrants and new domain registrants:
- 250,000+ existing domains have the term 'site'
- 48,000+ domains registered annually with the term 'site'
- Launch dates:
- Sunrise Ends: July 6, 2015
- Early Access Phase: July 8-15, 2015
- General Availability: July 15, 2015
dot TECH - .TECH
.Tech denotes ‘Technology in Action’ on the internet! The term ‘tech’ is widely accepted as a synonym for all things related to technology so the .Tech extension is a perfect way to declare your passion, connection and interest in all things tech. For the 400K technology companies, start-ups, developers and Internet enthusiasts using the popular pseudo tech TLD .IO (the country-code Top Level Domain for the British Indian Ocean Territory) the expectation is that they will embrace the new .Tech TLD fully.
- 650,000+ domains have the term 'tech'
- 280,000+ domains end with the the term 'tech
- Launch dates:
- Sunrise Ends: July 24, 2015
- Early Access Phase: July 29 - August 5, 2015
- General Availability: August 5, 2015