Domain Trades via Control Panel:
- Now supports Bulk-Trades: Lists of domain names and registrant contact handles can now be traded at once, similar to how Bulk-Transfers are now handled in the Control Panel.
- Bulk Trade Format: A Trade list must comprise of one domain name, a space, and a contact ID per line.
- Pre-check Trade verifies if a domain is available for trade as well as displays the domains properties.
- Supports all TLDs that require a trade in order to change the registrant. If a certain TLD requires additional parameters (e.g. the pin number for .IT trades), these fields can be entered manually.
- Now supports activation and deactivation of trustee services for TLDs that require a trade.
Assign Existing Contact Handle for Pre-Registrations:
Pre-registrations can now be assigned an existing contact handle used by domains you already have. If and when the pre-registration is allocated to you the desired contact information automatically applies to the registration.
The OT&E instance of our Control Panel now lists all supported registries and registry features right after login. Testing now assures you that your code is fully operational with the registries on the list. Visit our public OT&E account or create your own OT&E account for free here.