Though it is a bit early and since the next newsletter is not until after Christmas, we wanted to write in this newsletter a year end review of HEXONET and a sincere thank you to our supporters.
At the end of each year, it is nice to reflect on the past year:
Highlights of 2011:
- HEXONET participated in the launch of .SO with tremendous success - customers were extremely happy at our success rate of getting their pre-registrations
- HEXONET added another ten (10) plus TLDs to our domain portfolio
- HEXONET added more TLDs to our Backorder Services which now includes 19 different TLDs to backorder
- PremiumSale.com, HEXONET's new domain auction platform, went live and now provides private and automated auctions for HEXONET Backorders
- Domain Backorders are now resellable and commissions are now automatically paid on a successful backorder or auction sale
- HEXONET participated in the launch of .COM.DE and achieved an amazing success rate of 97% for all pre-registrations, showcasing the strength of HEXONET's pre-registration technology
- HEXONET is currently participating in the launch of .XXX and is expecting it to be a successful launch
Looking Forward to 2012:
- HEXONET will continue to add even more TLDs this coming year!
- HEXONET will continue to add more TLDs to the Backorder Service - one of the widest selections of backorder TLDs from one company
- PremiumSale will soon have Public Domains Listings - allowing anyone to place their domains for auction at PremiumSale
- HEXONET's Control Panel will see an entirely new enhanced Orderform which will make ordering easier and faster for our resellers and customers.
We definitely have an exciting new year ahead of us. The entire Team at the HEXONET offices in Germany and Canada would like to thank our customers, resellers, domainers, and registries for your business and trust this past year. With your help and support, HEXONET has been able to achieve much success in 2011.
In addition to thanking our customers, HEXONET Management would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank our employees without whom HEXONET would not be the company it is today. Every single employee at HEXONET contributes to the overall success of the company.
Again, thank you for all your support.
Wishing you and your families happy holidays and all the best for 2012.